Yo, to mah brotha's and sista's. Andy and I were talking on the phone, and I was like "Woah, the shit that's been happening with Bathtub makes me want to break my face off, because I can't handle this awesome-ness." And Andy was like, "Woah." And I was like, "Yeah, woah." Then we had a moment of silence, or two.


Anyway, we decided to give Bathtub blog some virtual liposuction. The general message of the facelift is, "Come join us in an ethnically-diverse pool of suds." I hope this is a message that everyone can agree on.

Give some big-ups to Ben for rockin' the shit on the new website. Love from the South.

2 comments:

Jameelah, you're hilarious. I miss you.

And I LOVE the new blog! The headline/name at the top is just perfect and glorious.

September 3, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

I agree -- I love the new look for the Google blog. Jameelah, have you made an account on the new site? When you do I'll mark you down as an official Bathtub member and you can edit the ABOUT US and CONTACT US (etc.) to taste. Actually, any bathtub member can... wiki-style.

September 3, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home